Palo Alto Networks™ is the network security company. Its next-generation firewalls enable unprecedented application visibility and granular policy control – by user, not just IP address – at up to 20Gbps with no performance degradation.
Network Security & Threats
Palo Alto Networks firewalls accurately identify and control applications – regardless of port, protocol, evasive tactic or SSL encryption – and enhance threat security, prevent data leakage and overcome the challenges of device sprawl. Next-generation firewalls help companies address:
- Network Security: Control over applications, users and content, combined with network segmentation, can greatly reduce the risks to any organization;
- Application Visibility: Reduce loss of productivity, compliance issues, threat propagation and data leakage risks;
- Application Control: Regain control over the applications on your network – good, bad, and evasive – with user-based policies;
- Threat Security: Stop bad applications. Scan allowed applications for all types of threats. Do it at multi-Gbps speeds;
- Device Consolidation: Simplify security infrastructure and reduce TCO.
More than ever before, firewalls must become application aware in order to mitigate application threats. Next-generation firewalls from Palo Alto Networks overcome the challenges of traditional network security solutions such as port-based firewalls and standalone IPS products. To learn about Palo Alto Networks’ family of next-generation firewalls visit:
PA-5000 Series Firewall: Next-generation firewall targeted at enterprise datacenter deployments.
PA-4000 Series Firewall: Next-generation firewall targeted at high speed Internet gateway deployments within enterprise environments
PA-2000 Series Firewall): Next-generation firewall ideally suited for high speed Internet gateway deployments within large branch offices and medium sized enterprises
PA-500 Firewall: Next-generation firewall best suited for Internet gateway deployments within medium to large branch offices and medium sized enterprises
PA-200 Firewall: The PA-200 is small and quiet enough to sit on a desk, yet powerful enough to deliver next-generation firewall security to a distributed enterprise office. This new platform extends visibility and control over applications, users and content into enterprise branch offices.